ZOJE B9500T-38-02 SET OUTLET
2-needle, 5-thread mechatronic overlock machine with top feed for light and medium materials - Set
2-needle / 5-thread overlock machine (stitch type 514), for medium fabrics, with an energy-saving AC Servo motor built into the head with the possibility of needle positioning (up - down) .
The AC Servo motor uses up to 70% less energy than a conventional electronic motor or clutch motor . It guarantees quiet operation without adverse vibrations.
• Needles gauge 3 mm
• Overcasting width 5 mm (8 mm with reinforcement stitching)
• Maximum sewing speed 7000 s.p.m.
• Bottom feed - differentiated and upper foot - ensures accurate guiding of the upper layer of the material, eliminates the problem of sewing through transverse seams
• Direct needle bar drive and central lubrication
• The stitch length (density) is regulated by a special mechanism
Complete sewing machine with Kessler stand and table top.
For this machine, we recommend SCHMETZ needles system B-27, with appropriate needle points, depending on the type of sewn fabric.
|Type of sewing material||–|
|Number of threads||–|
|Automatic needle positioning||–|
|Automatic thread trimming||–|
|Automatic foot lifter||–|
|Total seam width||–|
|LED lighting of working field||–|
|Presser foot lift height||–|
|Max. sewing speed||–|
|Built-in AC Servo motor||–|